Presales team is the bridge between teams, on behalf of the Sales team to advise and provide technical solutions to new & existing customers based on consultation from the Technical team. Responsible for driving and managing the project to meet the deadline and customer satisfaction. The Presales must be able to articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical fields.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced industry professional with strong core technical skill to join and add value to a dedicated and friendly team. Joining with us help you increase:
- Technological skills: apply a good depth of knowledge gained from strong technical background in the process of proposing and providing solution to stakeholders.
- Problem solving skills: listen and work with customers in order to fully understand the problem or gap facing them and make sure they adopt the best possible solution
- Communication skills: become expert communicators (both written and verbal) and make solutions simple and easy to follow.
- Office informatics skills: apply office informatics through tools Microsoft project, visio, excel, word, powerpoint, photoshot,v,v…
- English skills: improve English skills by participating in training courses with foreign experts, documents from firms or participating in projects, writing solutions to partners in English.
• To attend meetings with potential Stakeholders to determine technical and business requirements and
ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
• Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
• Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
• Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal
• Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and internal teams
• Coordinate project between project manager and developers by tracking defect status, update IT requirements.
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, working hours, budget and expenditure.
• Project analysis and reporting for develop status, regular progress, issues and risk report
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Ensuring project adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Skill, Qualifications & Experience
- Priority for candidate graduating from IT majors
- 2-3 years or more experience in related fields, IT solutions for Banking / Government / Organization.
- Ability to explain and present technical solutions;
- Affinity to both sales and technology functions;
- Proposal and Tender writing experience
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills;
- Excellent project plan and teamwork skills
- English equivalent to IELTS 5.0 and above.
- Male priority
- Attractive salary package upto 1500$/month with 13th and performance bonus
- Opportunity to work and R&D disruptive technologies such as biometrics, two-factor authentication, multiple-factor authentication, QR code, tokenization, AI,…
- Opportunity to work in a professional, modern and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to obtain oversea and on-job training towards such as PMP, Professional Certificate
- Good corporate culture with in/out of office activities that help to develop candidate’s ability and creativity
- 5 working days per week
- PTI health care and social insurance
**** Hồ sơ:
- CV tóm tắt quá trình học tập và công tác
- Đơn xin việc
- Bằng cấp chứng chỉ (nếu có)
- Không hoàn lại hồ sơ trong mọi trường hợp. Chỉ mời các ứng viên đạt tiêu chí tuyển dụng tham gia thi tuyển (qua điện thoại, email)
- Hình thức nộp hồ sơ:
+ Click vào nút Apply trên Vietnamworks (Ưu tiên)
+ Nộp trực tiếp tại: Tầng 11-12, tòa nhà TTC, phố Duy Tân, phường Dịch Vọng Hậu, Q. Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội.
Website: http://mk.com.vn/ or http://mksmart.com.vn
Tham khảo thêm tại website tuyển dụng của MK: https://mkgroup.talent.vn/
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 30/11/2020